Welcome To Lobbyist Online
Online Lobbyist Registration & Filing
Welcome to the Cook County Clerk’s new online lobbyist registration and filing system. All lobbying reporting is now done electronically
through this website. This is your portal for bi-annual reporting, yearly registration fees and regular updates of lobbying activity.
All registrants – either sole proprietors or firms – must designate a single person to create and manage the entity’s user account.
Your work is saved as you progress through the steps. You may edit all information until you check out and receive confirmation.
To get ready, you will need:
- Your firm information (if applicable).
- Your individual lobbyist information.
- Photos in jpeg format for each lobbyist.
- Your client information, including compensation.
- Your lobbying activity, including dates of contact, person contacted and any expenditures.
- Your checking account information, if payment is due. All payments are now made
online through electronic checks. A small convenience fee will apply.
If you were notified to log in but do not remember your username, call (312) 603-1121. DO NOT create a new account.
Forgot your password?